2015 Junior Spartan registration dates are set for Saturday, April 18th, 25th and May 2nd from 10-2 at the pavilion at SPHS.
A mandatory Parent Meeting will be held April 21st in the SPHS Gym at 7:00. Dates and information regarding Spring practice will be discussed at meeting.
- The registration fee for 2015 is $250.00
- The first payment of $150 is due on or before May 2nd and the final payment of $100 is due on or before July 25th
- The equipment deposit for 2015 will be $200, due with the first payment on or before May 2nd
- There will be an additional $45 due for Junior Spartans this year that will cover the cost of a Guardian cover for the helmets. The Guardian covers will be kept by players. Coach Koester is making this mandatory for all Junior players. The Guardian covers will be used in all practices. This is not an option...all Junior players MUST have them to participate in practice. Players participating in Spring Practice must purchase Guardian no later than April 25th. Players not participating in Spring practice must purchase Guardian by July 25th.
There will also be an additional $25 Concession Opt Out fee due for those who do not wish to work concession. If you do not opt out, you will be expected to work concession for at least one South Paulding Football event, not limited to a Junior Spartan event.
The followings items will be required for registration:
- Utility Bill (must be in the name of a parent or legal guardian of player, with the address of a residence in the South Paulding High School district)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Current Physical
This year all Junior players when paid in full, will receive a "player pack" that will include a dry fit style shirt and short. The player packs will be given out on July 25th.